Shoes are an essential part of daily living. We go through millions of pairs throughout our lives and different types per day. For older people or disabled people it can become increasingly difficult to find shoes which provide both comfort and pressure reduction. We have paired up with Homy Ped to give you a diverse range of styles to fit your needs.
The Homy Ped Difference:
– Anatomic footbed helps realign feet to their natural position.
– Our dual fit system allows shoes to be worn with or without orthotics.
– Adjustable features for an optimum fit.
– A padded lycra panel to ease pressure around the bunion.
– Torsion control minimises sideways twisting for extra support and security.
– High traction soles provide secure ground contact.
– Provides space for toes to relax and flex.
– Antimicrobial lining reduces odour causing bacteria.
– Surgical grade foam linings contour and conform to the wearer’s foot.
Sizing & Fitting
– Homyped offer women’s styles in full and half sizes US 5-11.
– Our women’s styles come in: C, C+, D, DD+ and E fittings.
– Homyped offers men’s styles in full and half sizes US 6-11
– Our men’s styles come in: EE and EEE fittings.
Showing all 9 results